I edit this blog by myself. Please don't being copycat okay? I love you all xoxo
Follow me on
Twitter♥
Random post #1
Annyeonghaseyo
I had just finished watching xoxo EXO vids and it was fantastic! :)
Ouh the last ep 4, i literally cried a bit HAHAHA
Cause im so proud of them! GAhh it brings back the memories which
in MAMA era hahaha. Anyway just want to remind you guys that the school
starts like 4 more days ugh Im so lazy to go to scholl D:
Now i know the fact that Kyungsoo likes to choke Chanyeo xD
ahha the pics at 'The Show'
I mean look at it, so adorable!!!
And Baekhyun looks totally like 7 years old kid GOSH
Can you not? Sucha cutie!
At Happy Camp show, i heard that,
---> "the vcr showed how the members started as 11 ppl. Lay, Tao, Luhan and Suho cried."
im glad they cried. im glad they let it all out.
exo opened their heart and cried non-stop esp tao. thanks Happy Camp. u make our boys let everything out of their heart. thank u so much :'(
i cant wait to watch, i bet i cry like Niagara Falls hahaha
*Sexy pose, Cute face*
Imagine Kyungsoo fart at Baek HAHA
I wanna post their pics, The Show
OMG I JUST HV TO POST THIS x'D
Im so done with tyhis fandom hahaha
Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I may have possess my baby sister about EXO
HAhaha the thing is her bias is Suho! idk why everytime i show her his pic ,
She goes fangirling screaming haha I was so suprised! She's only 5 hahaha
Oh well bye now! :)
xoxo
|
Random post #1
Annyeonghaseyo
I had just finished watching xoxo EXO vids and it was fantastic! :)
Ouh the last ep 4, i literally cried a bit HAHAHA
Cause im so proud of them! GAhh it brings back the memories which
in MAMA era hahaha. Anyway just want to remind you guys that the school
starts like 4 more days ugh Im so lazy to go to scholl D:
Now i know the fact that Kyungsoo likes to choke Chanyeo xD
ahha the pics at 'The Show'
I mean look at it, so adorable!!!
And Baekhyun looks totally like 7 years old kid GOSH
Can you not? Sucha cutie!
At Happy Camp show, i heard that,
---> "the vcr showed how the members started as 11 ppl. Lay, Tao, Luhan and Suho cried."
im glad they cried. im glad they let it all out.
exo opened their heart and cried non-stop esp tao. thanks Happy Camp. u make our boys let everything out of their heart. thank u so much :'(
i cant wait to watch, i bet i cry like Niagara Falls hahaha
*Sexy pose, Cute face*
Imagine Kyungsoo fart at Baek HAHA
I wanna post their pics, The Show
OMG I JUST HV TO POST THIS x'D
Im so done with tyhis fandom hahaha
Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I may have possess my baby sister about EXO
HAhaha the thing is her bias is Suho! idk why everytime i show her his pic ,
She goes fangirling screaming haha I was so suprised! She's only 5 hahaha
Oh well bye now! :)
xoxo
|
~princess lady~

A Bit Of Myself
Hi my real name is actually Nur Hidayah. Im freakin 16.
How the hell did i start in love with exo?
Well it was started when my cousin showed me one of korean variety show called " Weekly Idol " Then BOOM my first sight seeing them♥
After that,my heart lose to them and now i regret cuz they RUINED my life
Hahaha but fuck it. I love them so much
Likes:
♥ Chanyeol♥ Xiumin♥ D.O♥ Kai♥ Baekhyun♥ Sehun♥ Luhan♥ Chen♥ Kris♥ Lay♥ Tao♥ Suho
Dislikes
✖ Ssaeng Fans✖ Backstabber✖ Ssaeng Fans✖ Dramatic person fck
Roses are red Voilets are blue You're the Baek to my Yeol The Kai to my Soo And Hun to my Han EXO to you no ME HAHAHA
Click it or nahh

Katniss
Facebook
Soon
Soon
Soon
|
\\Hall of 12 Wolfs//
|
Kim Jong In
|
Oh Sehun
|
Byun BaekHyun
|
Park Chanyeol
|
|
Do Kyungsoo
|
Kim JoonMyun
|
Luhan
|
Huang ZiTao
|
|
Kim JongDae
|
Zhang YiXing
|
Kim MinSeok
|
Wu YiFan
|
In Progress Of Editing

free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page.
free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page.
|
|
|