So this my blog which i change it EVERY-FUCKIN-THING.
Hahaha cause sadly im no longer a " Directioner "
Im leaving that fandom but still love their songs.
Idk why but EXO attracted me. Fck
I must be losing my mind.
All my friends were like ' Since when you're in kpop? '
Hahaha blame my cousin. How these things started?
Grab your chair or whatever and wear a big spectacles lol jk
Okay *Take a big breath*
Firstly I really hate kpop..not hating but just dislike..
Then my cousin convince me talking about dramas and stuff
The first drama she showed me was " I hear you voice "
My reaction when i watch it was like ' um okay ' then later
I spend like 24/7 HOURS watching non-stop! Can you believe it?
Ahaha then i watch other dramas and became addicted but that time im still dislike kpop songs
Then theres one night last year in December,
My cousin & I stay up all night..she showed me this one variety show called " Weekly Idol "
The episode's guest was EXO♥
That time...it was my love sight about them! Ahhh! OMO!
That feelings...you feel me kid? *fangirl*
After that, i started explore about them..falling inlove with all their songs.
I cant choose which song was the favourite cause i LOVE all of it!
My bias? lol they're all my boyfriends..what you want it?
Sure :)
"Make sure you're a in this fckin fandom or not, you just like their looks..mohon pergi mam"
They're all perfection.
I can't describe how amazing & uniqe they are <3
Saranghaeyo you dickheads :*
So that's how i started love them.
Im listening their song right now haha
alone..at night..lol
Oh yeah but there is my ultimate bias here,
--> Park Chanyeol & Xiumin <3
I just can't hear when theres Chanyeol's rap part,
Cuz my feeling will turn up haha
Im still in progress editting this blog :)
Okay byebye losers
xoxo
So this my blog which i change it EVERY-FUCKIN-THING.
Hahaha cause sadly im no longer a " Directioner "
Im leaving that fandom but still love their songs.
Idk why but EXO attracted me. Fck
I must be losing my mind.
All my friends were like ' Since when you're in kpop? '
Hahaha blame my cousin. How these things started?
Grab your chair or whatever and wear a big spectacles lol jk
Okay *Take a big breath*
Firstly I really hate kpop..not hating but just dislike..
Then my cousin convince me talking about dramas and stuff
The first drama she showed me was " I hear you voice "
My reaction when i watch it was like ' um okay ' then later
I spend like 24/7 HOURS watching non-stop! Can you believe it?
Ahaha then i watch other dramas and became addicted but that time im still dislike kpop songs
Then theres one night last year in December,
My cousin & I stay up all night..she showed me this one variety show called " Weekly Idol "
The episode's guest was EXO♥
That time...it was my love sight about them! Ahhh! OMO!
That feelings...you feel me kid? *fangirl*
After that, i started explore about them..falling inlove with all their songs.
I cant choose which song was the favourite cause i LOVE all of it!
My bias? lol they're all my boyfriends..what you want it?
Sure :)
"Make sure you're a in this fckin fandom or not, you just like their looks..mohon pergi mam"
They're all perfection.
I can't describe how amazing & uniqe they are <3
Saranghaeyo you dickheads :*
So that's how i started love them.
Im listening their song right now haha
alone..at night..lol
Oh yeah but there is my ultimate bias here,
--> Park Chanyeol & Xiumin <3
I just can't hear when theres Chanyeol's rap part,
Cuz my feeling will turn up haha
Im still in progress editting this blog :)
Okay byebye losers
xoxo
~princess lady~
A Bit Of Myself
Hi my real name is actually Nur Hidayah. Im freakin 16.
How the hell did i start in love with exo?
Well it was started when my cousin showed me one of korean variety
show called " Weekly Idol " Then BOOM my first sight seeing them♥
After that,my heart lose to them and now i regret cuz they RUINED my life
Hahaha but fuck it. I love them so much Likes:
♥ Chanyeol