I edit this blog by myself. Please don't being copycat okay? I love you all xoxo
Follow me on
Twitter♥
#LostPlanetInSeoul
Heyy guys :)
You don't how happy I am dreaming about kris last night.
It makes me happy and sorta sad cuz it's not gonna happen.
I dream that Kris still sad that he left exo..and all the members
were idk attending some ceremony. They were all wearing tuxedo gosh
Then everyone were like standing and clappin hands
Waitt i forgot the part that i was with them! ahhahahahaha
I was wearing a beautiful dress that i like on twitter, short white dress
with belt plus a boots (( more like a country gurl ))
I was sitting with them, a big round table..so idk who's sittin beside me hehe
Back to where they all standing and applause to someone.
I kept looking and finding who's the person is it..then as i turn my head to the left,
Kris came omgg haha he look super manly with tuxedo..
everyone were happy cause he's back! He didnt leave exo Im CrYiNG
What a dream aha~~
So today they having the press conference,
And they mention about Kris yeah..
There will be no member to add on EXO. They will continue as 11
Im still not over about their first solo concert!
I must post moreeeeee
I can't stand at Chanyeol, i mean look at him cute as fuck
Demon Jongin
OMG How cute is specky yeol

Hot Yixing revealed
I heard that Chanyeol did a flirt to a fan and Tao kissing a fan's hand.
YOU LUCKY FAN, Baek will hunt you hahaha
well idk what to say..but here
Have to go now ^^
Bye xoxo
|
#LostPlanetInSeoul
Heyy guys :)
You don't how happy I am dreaming about kris last night.
It makes me happy and sorta sad cuz it's not gonna happen.
I dream that Kris still sad that he left exo..and all the members
were idk attending some ceremony. They were all wearing tuxedo gosh
Then everyone were like standing and clappin hands
Waitt i forgot the part that i was with them! ahhahahahaha
I was wearing a beautiful dress that i like on twitter, short white dress
with belt plus a boots (( more like a country gurl ))
I was sitting with them, a big round table..so idk who's sittin beside me hehe
Back to where they all standing and applause to someone.
I kept looking and finding who's the person is it..then as i turn my head to the left,
Kris came omgg haha he look super manly with tuxedo..
everyone were happy cause he's back! He didnt leave exo Im CrYiNG
What a dream aha~~
So today they having the press conference,
And they mention about Kris yeah..
There will be no member to add on EXO. They will continue as 11
Im still not over about their first solo concert!
I must post moreeeeee
I can't stand at Chanyeol, i mean look at him cute as fuck
Demon Jongin
OMG How cute is specky yeol

Hot Yixing revealed
I heard that Chanyeol did a flirt to a fan and Tao kissing a fan's hand.
YOU LUCKY FAN, Baek will hunt you hahaha
well idk what to say..but here
Have to go now ^^
Bye xoxo
|
~princess lady~

A Bit Of Myself
Hi my real name is actually Nur Hidayah. Im freakin 16.
How the hell did i start in love with exo?
Well it was started when my cousin showed me one of korean variety show called " Weekly Idol " Then BOOM my first sight seeing them♥
After that,my heart lose to them and now i regret cuz they RUINED my life
Hahaha but fuck it. I love them so much
Likes:
♥ Chanyeol♥ Xiumin♥ D.O♥ Kai♥ Baekhyun♥ Sehun♥ Luhan♥ Chen♥ Kris♥ Lay♥ Tao♥ Suho
Dislikes
✖ Ssaeng Fans✖ Backstabber✖ Ssaeng Fans✖ Dramatic person fck
Roses are red Voilets are blue You're the Baek to my Yeol The Kai to my Soo And Hun to my Han EXO to you no ME HAHAHA
Click it or nahh

Katniss
Facebook
Soon
Soon
Soon
|
\\Hall of 12 Wolfs//
|
Kim Jong In
|
Oh Sehun
|
Byun BaekHyun
|
Park Chanyeol
|
|
Do Kyungsoo
|
Kim JoonMyun
|
Luhan
|
Huang ZiTao
|
|
Kim JongDae
|
Zhang YiXing
|
Kim MinSeok
|
Wu YiFan
|
In Progress Of Editing

free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page.
free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page. free page.
|
|
|