This month is gonna be superb!
Why?
Because on 12th April is our evil naughty maknae's birthday!
And that is..." Oh Sehun "❤ ^^ yayyy!
Then after that,
The moment that we all waiting for,
~EXO's Comeback~
Gahhh its like 7 days more!!
I can't wait! These are their teaser photo :]
They're so different! Especially Suho haha
Cuz I never see him with BLONDE hair
I wonder what type of their mv looks like..
Goshh hihi
After their new mv release, on 20th April theres someone's birthday hehe
Sometimes he looks manly and sometimes he looks beautiful like in anime looks haha whut.
This month is gonna be superb!
Why?
Because on 12th April is our evil naughty maknae's birthday!
And that is..." Oh Sehun "❤ ^^ yayyy!
Then after that,
The moment that we all waiting for,
~EXO's Comeback~
Gahhh its like 7 days more!!
I can't wait! These are their teaser photo :]
They're so different! Especially Suho haha
Cuz I never see him with BLONDE hair
I wonder what type of their mv looks like..
Goshh hihi
After their new mv release, on 20th April theres someone's birthday hehe
Sometimes he looks manly and sometimes he looks beautiful like in anime looks haha whut.
And that is..our deerly Lulu "Luhan "❤
Okay that's all for today :)
Bye xoxo
~princess lady~
A Bit Of Myself
Hi my real name is actually Nur Hidayah. Im freakin 16.
How the hell did i start in love with exo?
Well it was started when my cousin showed me one of korean variety
show called " Weekly Idol " Then BOOM my first sight seeing them♥
After that,my heart lose to them and now i regret cuz they RUINED my life
Hahaha but fuck it. I love them so much Likes:
♥ Chanyeol